Friday, August 7, 2009

Mike and Traci's Visit

My sister Traci, her husband Mike and their boys came for a few days to visit.  It was great to see them again (why in the world don't we live closer?) and we managed to pack a lot of fun into a few days.  The most memorable day was the last day of their stay.  I won't tell you what we did, but I'll post the story and pictures when I get time.  It's amazing- so stay tuned.  In the meantime- here are some other fun times from their stay.


The kids enjoyed watching the wildlife.  
Snoqualmie Falls
The boys found a tree to play in... typical little boys.


We had a fun time at the Cougar Mountain Zoo...



Mike got pretty affectionate with this water buffalo...
They had the darling Bengal Tiger cubs on display for the public for a few minutes.  It was great seeing them!


The weather was perfect for swimming so we headed up to Lake Goodwin for a little water-play with the giant floatie.  We also borrowed the neighbors boat and went fishing.







No comments: